Hi Bob,
   I ended up sending a Descendant Book Report, which
included all the information she needed.  All my
documents are saved in  JPG. files and I am sending
them separately.  It really was a very simple
procedure, but I always hesitate at doing new things.
*Giggle* That doesn't prevent me from doing things; I
just said I hesitate, but I always do the things that
scare me.  My husband and son, back on Christmas 1998,
got me started on this Internet, computer thing.  I
have loved it ever since! :-D     Thank you so much
for all the information!  Like my brother always says,
"it was as easy as snot slidding off a shed!" Just a
little levity to lighten up the Legacy list.  LOL Have
a great rest of your day, Bob and listers!

Regards,

Darlene
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi Darlene,
>
> In that case, I would send a gedcom - yes, you can
> use tagging to export the part of the family that
> you want. That way it would save her a lot of time
> re-entering all the data. You create whatever file
> you choose [report or gedcom] and save it to your
> hard drive then start your email and attach the
> items. Photos will not go with the gedcom. They will
> have to be sent seperately. FTM embeds the photos,
> Legacy does not. Your gedcom will include sources
> and events. Check all the appropriate boxes offered
> at export.
>
> Bob

> From: Darlene & Don Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > Hi Bob,
> >
> > I have found a person who shares part of my family
>
> > tree. She has sent me a lot of information, by
> > e-mail, and I would like to send her the part of
> the
> > family tree that pertains to her. She uses FTM as
> her
> > genealogy program. Can a report from the list,
> within
> > Legacy, be attached to an e-mail and will sources,
>
> > pics, events be included? I want to send her
> > everything I have pertaining to this part of the
> > family. I hope that this helps explain my
> situation.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Darlene
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > > You may have raised more questions than you
> asked.
> > > Who are the recipients? What are they expecting?
>
> > > What do you want to give them?
> > >
> > > A simple PDF report is what I send most people.
> > > gedcom requires that they load (or have)
> software to
> > > read a gedcom. Many reports will print the
> linked
> > > photos.
> > >
> > > This could go many different ways depending on
> what
> > > you want to accomplish.
> > >
> > > Bob Rowe

> > > From: Darlene & Don Hicks

> people. I
> > > before,
> > > instructions on
> Gedcom?
> > > etc.? I
> > > anything
> any
> > > help

> > "You are never too old to set another goal or to
> dream a new dream."
> > ~ C.S. Lewis, 1898-1963

     "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
  ~ C.S. Lewis, 1898-1963

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.