If you don't like the subject, delete the email. Same sex (or don't know what sex) is a fact of life. Get over it.

--
Kirstin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

George Quinn wrote:
I've held my tongue long enough. I mostly just lurk in this group and don't
send messages. It's plain there are a lot of people who want a genealogy
program that allows same sex marriages. It's plain there are a lot of
people, including the folks who made Legacy, who don't want this to happen.

I looked at the Legacy Users Group Etiquette rules and found this:

5. Please keep to the topic of Legacy and its add-on programs. This Legacy
User Group is maintained and administered by Millennia Corporation. It is
not a free forum for political messages, social commentary, religious
opinion, lectures on morality, etc.  Please don't send jokes,
advertisements, etc. Millennia Corporation reserves the right to remove
without warning any subscribers who violate purpose of this forum.

I am surprised a whole lot of you on both sides of this issue haven't been
removed from the LUG! I really admire the patience and forbearance of the
Legacy staff.

Let's all stick to program issues and stop with all the rhetoric that has
nothing to do with the purpose of this group.

I am not a homophobe, I just want to do my genealogy using Legacy, so enough
already.

Thank you,
George Quinn

P.S. Maybe those people who aren't happy with Legacy should shop around for
another program and unsubscribe themselves from the LUG.