Several people have already suggested (and I concur) that creating Events for such photos is the best solution. Hopefully, a future version of Legacy will allow the printing of Marriage Event photos in reports and if and when that happens, that will be an appropriate place for many of these group photos.

What I'd like to see is something like in Facebook where you can add a photo and tag the individuals in the photo to show who is who and link the tags back to the individual's record in the database

Dave