Chaps:)

Somewhere I got a email about filing. I have followed this up and read it.
Its really good and can highly recommend it. As a begginer with only about
100 documents at the moment, I have already started filing census bmd etc
the wrong way. This is a great help article and you can download or print it
at the end.
Im not sure that the URL was correct in the original email, so Ill include
it here.

http://www.fileyourpapers.com/

I also use and recommend the Tickler filing system, as written about in the
GTD system by David Allen. An excellent way of getting task done in the real
world.

Filing is easy. Retrieval is the hard part. Grin..........
Richard.