John Magyari wrote
Is there an easy way to do the following

I had a shipping manifest which I created a jpg lets say 1931.jpg
Assigned it one by one to the 30 individuals using add pictures (I submitted enhancement request to see if tag feature could be applied to pictures) Now I discovered that I misspelled the name of the picture it should be 1930.jpg I rename it, now all 30 individuals the picture was assigned to can't find the picture.

Similar to Masterlist where one can make a global change to certain information,

can I do this once without going back in 30 times and changing the name?

You can redirect Legacy to a file with a changed name this way:

Rename the file. Then go to Options, Customise, Locations and click on Test All Multimedia Paths...

When the program discovers it can't file the picture by the old filename you will be offered several options, including Browse for the File Yourself. Click on this and browse for the file with the new filename and select it and click Open.

Legacy will then ask you if you want to use this new filename and you click yes.

I don't know if Legacy will then automatically associate that new filename with *all* instances of the old one or not. If it doesn't, you will find the correct folder opens each time you click Browse for the File Yourself so it is very quick to find renamed file.
--
Jenny M Benson