-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alice
Hawrilenko
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:02 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy List Problems/Comcast

Thanks for posting this Sherry. I have comcast and this is the first legacy
e-mail to come through today so i went on line and checked my screened mail
folder. Sure enough I found 5 legacy messages there. I have marked them as
non-spam and they did come through. Everyone on comcast may need to do that
and then Legacy should be OK.
Alice