I purchased the bundle that included the manual and 4 CDs and I find
them all useful.
I have to save for these purchases and I really wish they would let us
know what the
price version 7 will be and if there will bundles that come together.
Even that information would be helpful for me.

Marilyn

On 10/14/07, Jess M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am hesitant to purchase the training CD collection,
> and wanted feedback on whether LUG members feel they
> are worth the cost.
>
> I am one with a mindset that feels tutorials and
> training should be free with purchase of software for
> adequate usage.
>
> Thanks,
> Jess M
>
> Jess M
> Proud to be Single Mom to
> CJ-9
> Jo-7
>

> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages:
>   http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but
trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life's pathway, the good
they do is inconceivable.
    ~ Joseph Addison (1672-1719)