I spent forever taking all my photos off the computer and putting them on
disks to declutter my computer. Then when I wanted photos in Legacy I had to
put them all back on the computer. The minute I move a photo from a folder
then Legacy can’t find it. Do I have to keep every last photo and document
on the computer for Legacy? If I do a backup and go to another computer how
can I still view the photos and documents since they are not also on that
computer?  What do people do about this?

Thanks,

Carol

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:48 AM