How rude!  We need to be a lot nicer to people on this
list.  Personal opinions should be kept to yourself!
I am sorry, Valerie, for his rudeness!  He does not
represent me or a lot of others on this list.  Make
all the posts you want.  I do not get into discussions
very often, as I prefer to just do my genealogy, but I
will respond when I have a question or when someone
goes out of their way to be rude.  This list aleady
has a bad reputation, and I  hope, lots of others will
not stand for out and out rudeness.  Let's make this a
list to be proud of and that attracts new useers, not
one that is temporary and will fold soon!  Now, back
to Legacy and it's add-on programs!  :-D

Sincerely,

Darlene
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/tipsSourceSamples.asp

> > And that link is found on
> http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Tips.asp which
> > has
> > many links to other very useful assistance.
> >
> > I understand that it is difficult when you have
> flaky internet access.
> >
> > Good luck, Roger Lewis

     "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
  ~ C.S. Lewis, 1898-1963

http://mail.yahoo.com