Pat,

I should have added in my previous response that since the details of the
county etc are given in the Source Details in Jim's example these details
can't. But this doesn't matter as they are added for each use of the Master
Source. The Source Clipboard can, of course, be used to replicate the details
for all people on that page of the census and hence reduce one's typing.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*Over 650 Surnames from 11 Countries*
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Lumping vs.Splitting
> Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 11:22:36 -0400
>
> Jim wrote>
> I am a lumper, too. For example, I use one master source for each US Census
> and put all of the particulars in the Source Details. For example:
>
> Jim,
>
> How can you check quickly to determine whether you've already used a census
> for e.g., a particular county?
>
> Pat

100’s of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music
https://www.musicmashup.co.uk