Marilea,

Not at present, although maybe in version 7(?).

You could create a marriage photo event and add them to that, then they would
appear in reports providing you set them to print.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*Over 650 Surnames from 11 Countries*
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy Picture Gallery
> Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:23:54 -0500
>
> Do you know if the Wedding Pictures can show up in reports..I'd like them to
> show when printing out marriage events. Sure would appreciate knowing how
> to do that if it's possible.
> Thanks Marilea

Feel like a local wherever you go.
http://www.backofmyhand.com