Hello Mark,

Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 5:41:05 AM, you wrote:

> Hi Listers,
>     IF I create a group in the search List and tag them, is there a way
> of marking all of them as private or do i have to check each one
> individually.

A very good question Mark, and one I notice hasn't been answered.
To the best of my knowledge this feature isn't possible in version 6,
but I've often wished it was.

Many times I've entered in still living descendants, and in each case
for privacy reasons they should be marked private. Not too bad if
you've only got a few to add, but anything above this and it becomes a
bit tedious to backtrack each time to click on private.

Thanks for the question though, and maybe it's a feature we'll see in
version 7.

Cheers
Dave Cripps in Tasmania

--