-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Yvonne
Murgatroyd
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:08 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Downloading

I am downloading Legacy 6 onto my computer, and unfortunately I cannot stay
online for the full 4 hours (still on dial up) so can only do it 'after
hours' so to speak.
The download skips to where it left off last time, but from there goes
backwards.

Can someone tell me why this happens???

Yvonne
www.buxtonairedales.com