From: Jess M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2007 10:27:39 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Updates and fix lists

I have noticed the last few times I've opened my Legacy file that there are new
updates available.
I'm not one to update without knowing what it is that has changed. Where can I
find a list of changes/patches/bug fixes to go with each update? Does Legacy
produce those and keep them somewhere I'm overlooking?

Jess M
Proud to be Single Mom to
CJ-9
Jo-7