-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darlene &
Don Hicks
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 11:27 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Runtime error 380...Invalid property value!

Hi everyone,
   I cannot open my Legacy familytree!  When I attempt to open it, a little
box opens and says:

Runtime error 380   Invalid Property Value

I went to the Legacy website and it said before I could update I had to
delete all the .usr files and Legacy.lng file

Well, I went to my legacy folder and there are lots of user files for all
different levels of Legacy including previous and future Legacy programs,
including Legacy 8 and beyond.  Do I just delete the .usr files that pertain
to Legacy 6 or all .usr files in that entire folder?  It says after I do
this, I can then download the update.  I have never had to do this before to
obtain updates so what has gone wrong this time?
   Thanks for any help you can give me!

Darlene
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

      "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
  ~ C.S. Lewis, 1898-1963

http://mail.yahoo.com