-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim
Terry
Sent: Friday, 9 November 2007 3:29 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: HTML format ==== Was - RE: [LegacyUG] Using Legacy with Vista

Tom,

You can find the link on the download web page for Legacy 6.0; and on
the download and installation help web page, and on the technical
support wed page, and on the system requirements (FAQs) web page.
Here's the link:

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/helpWindowsVista.asp

By the way, please send your messages to the Legacy User Group in HTML
format only.  Please see http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Etiquette.asp.

Thanks,

Jim Terry
Technical Support