I've always attached my document scans to source detail.  A census, for
example, is a source, and even though I create a census event to record it,
the document image was part of the source - not the event.  From various
things mentioned on this list, I get the impression that most people attach
the image to the event.  Is that true?  If so, do you attach to the source
as well?  I never print my documents from Legacy, but directly from
Microsoft Office (I just happen to use Picture Manager) since I've never
managed to print a large, legible copy from Legacy.  Perhaps I'm making an
error there as well?

I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Claire