Valerie,

I understood that, but *how* are you selecting the ones to add - by age, place
of birth, surname, first name, date of death etc etc etc. Without this
information one cannot help properly.

Re: Tagging  please have a look at http://www.fergys.co.uk/jhn.html I have
ringed the boxes concerned. If they don't show on your own screen then go to
Options>Customise>General and set the button on the bottom left.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*Over 650 Surnames from 11 Countries*
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/