-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wendy
Howard
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 7:42 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com

Hi Barbara,

"One last thing, I drowning in manual, user group, web site--would you mind
to "coddle" me and give me a quick reference to the "archives"
referred to here."

See the link provided at the end of every list post:

This link will take you straight to the archives.  :-)

Also in the footer of every post is a link to the group's guidelines, which
everyone should check from time-to-time.  It includes things like "Please
only send messages in plain text format".

You should be able to tell your email program to always send in plain text
when sending an email to a particular address.  I note you're using Outlook,
which I'm not too familiar with at the moment, but I expect it is similar to
Outlook Express, where there is a box you can check for this setting in the
Address Book entry - so save the list address in your Address Book if you
haven't already, and then make that selection to always send in plain text.

For more information about setting plain text in other email programs,
please see http://helpdesk.rootsweb.com/listadmins/plaintext.html and
http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

Hope this helps.  :-)

Kind Regards,