-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cathy
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 6:49 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Baptism in Indiv Info Screen

Hi Barbara,

You can't remove it from the Individual Information screen but you can
replace it on the Family View screen.

However, since in earlier generations we generally only have access to
baptism information rather than birth and Legacy has the ability to use the
baptism date from this major field when there is no baptism date for display
in some charts and for calculations, is it a good idea to keep infant
baptism information in a separate event?

Cheers,
Cathy

At 06:51 AM 26/11/2007, you wrote:

>I followed some steps to make the individual information screen say "bapt"
>rather than confirmation, but what I'd really like to do is delete that
>from the main screen; I put baptism dates in the event list under
>"Baptism" and don't like having to tab through that Bapt field when
>inputting individual information. I can't seem to find whether or not I
>can delete that from the main individual information screen.....
>Thanks,
>Barbara

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et

Checked by AVG Free Edition.