Do you make a source for every marriage license you have or do you make a source MARRIAGE LICENSE and then change the details to match up with the individual license? They reason I ask is on the video Geoff was entering a census source and he entered in a source that was specific to the city, county, state. I have a single source for the 1910 Federal Census and I have the source info filled out with the general info...

Ancestry.com. 1910 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2006. For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page: NARA Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Thirteenth Census of the United States, 1910. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1910. T624, 1,178 rolls.

Then under details I put this the town, county, ED, , name of household, dwelling #, family #, line #, sheet (whatever if appropriate for that census year.

If I were to put a seperate source for every single juridiction for every single year my source list would be unmanageable. How do y'all do this??

michele

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et