Susan,

Congratulations on your book and on the very detailed instructions which you
have given, which I am sure many will find very useful, and I hope your
relatives enjoy it.

As an addendum, may I say that for those who do not have, nor wish to afford MS
Word, that the free Open Office will serve much the same purpose. The control
codes are different and I believe that the layout controls are not the same,
but it will produce the same output.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*Over 650 Surnames from 11 Countries*
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/