There is:
In most views that Legacy uses, look for the <options> button.  Usually in
there you can customize the display of information as to what and in what
order you wish to display it.  In those selections is the variety of tags
that can be used/displayed.  I believe this is what you are looking for.

--
Byron Schafbuch
Schafbuch Family Heritage Site

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et