Hi Gang,

On the Edit Master Source Definition Page there is a tab for "Comments".  At
the bottom, there is a check-box to "Include on Reports".  I figured this would
work the same as the "Include on Reports" on the "Text of Source" tab, but I
can not get it to print on the "Decsendants" or "Decsendants Narrative" Book
reports.  The Text of Source prints, but not the Comments.

Does this work for anyone else (on ANY report for that matter)?  Am I missing
something? (running with 6.0.0.168)

Also, what do the astrixes on the tabs for Source Info, Text and Comments tabs
denote?

Tim

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs