I think the large number of e-mails and questions only shows that Legacy has a large number of users with lots of good ideas. Family Tree Maker cannot compare with Legacy on any level.

Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- From: "JLB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've used Legacy for years and never had a 'panic issue'. I don't even know what it means. If you think you're going to convert any of us, good luck...

JLB

Thomas Herson wrote:
No program I've ever used has cuased quite so many panic issues as I read about on this mailing list.

FYI - Family Tree Maker 2008 has issued Service Pack 2 and LOTS of changes have been made, reports added and bugs fixed!

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et