Valerie,

I am not sure what you are asking here. Five events are displayed in the family
view by default. You can change any of them by right clicking. If you only have
four then right click on any of the event names and select whatever you like
for the fifth by clicking on the box with three dots in it next to the blank
fields.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*New Blog* Protect Your PC
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/