Susan Daily wrote:
Elizabeth,
Take a look at your Master List - Locations and see if there are two Germanys on your list, one in title case and the other in all caps. If so, merge the two, so that the one in all caps becomes the only version. If this is not the case, then I offer sympathies, because I know how annoying it is to have to type the whole word just to get it to appear instead of the one you don't want appearing. Not sure why it would keep the smaller letters when you get to the Y though. I will have to test that sometimes when I've got Legacy running.

Because Germany is indexed before GERMANY. As soon as Germany is displayed hit the drop down arrow at the end of the field and you will probably see GERMANY listed just under Germany. As stated above you can merge the two into the capitalized one or leave it as is and select which you prefer.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et