Margaret

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ruth Nerud
Sent: Monday, 10 December 2007 8:14 a.m.
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Individual's Information Screen

Wish I knew what this refers to - I feel very dense but I can't find where
to change color of field name to blue to show I have a source. I did check
Help and still can't figure it out. That's okay if no one wants to respond -
I just don't get it, though.

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et