Somewhere along the line a server/email program stripped out what it thought
was an html instruction. The blank within the quotes should read "(open angle
bracket) Not Lanarkshire (close angle bracket)".

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*New Blog* Protect Your PC
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/