   _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard
Hallford
Sent: Tuesday, 11 December 2007 9:43 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Personal Historian

Tom, I live in Melbourne, but am originally of Scottish birth. I used the
Personal Historian for the demo period. I did not buy it. I thought that it
did not offer much in the way of help that I could not already do in Word.
Also, I visited the forums and there was precious few entries. It appeared
to me that this may have been an abandoned project, or at least not very
well supported. A number of the messages said the same thing. This was about
a year ago, so things may have changed. Kindest Regards, Richard Hallford.

On Dec 6, 2007 11:39 AM, Tom Element <HYPERLINK