Michele wrote:  "...curious how you show census data....."

Michele I do much the same as you have done. I transcribe the census sheet, including all the reference bits and pieces, and copy and paste it in each person's notes. I like the idea of being able to see all the census data in sequence - tells heaps about the family. I save the census image to My Pictures in folders (eg: UK Census 1871) using a different folder for each census year and country. I note on the transcription [copy in My Pictures] so I know where to find it if needed. I use the Events section if there's something in particular about the census that I want to show on my web pages (I don't print my notes out on web pages).

Maureen

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et