Yes. Go to the Marriage list icon. click on either the
husband or wife column. But Using the female sort, the
ones with no husband 'blank' are sorted randomly, then
'unknown' are sorted with no obvious sort in them,
then it sorts the female no-last name, THEN last names
are sorted. And IMHO, you can't do a subset of the
full list. So the answer is yes, but I never use it.
You can create some reports but they may not do what I
guess what you want.
Rich in LA CA

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et