Gail
Rick Roberts is the owner of a fairly successful genealogy geared book store in the Milton Ontario area. He is most likely fairly computer literate and is able to get up to speed fairly quickly and ,I wiould imagine, likely has contacts to access talented legacy trainers if the workshop ventures into brand new territory. One of the beauties of a windows program is is that the functionality of it is basically the same. any computer literate person...especially one looking for specific features ought to be able to learn the program fairly easily...especially when the program is as intuititive as what Legacy is. Granted, learning how to tweak it to become exactly what you want is to be and do exactly what you want is to do will take much more time and is a good reason for having this users group.That could take years...but it's so much FUN!

Please not that I have no connection to Global Genealogy although I did spend an enjoyable afternoon there drooling over most of what they had for sale...
 Kathy