For about the third time, I am searching a list of MRIN numbers in detailed search, not the marriage list. Is anyone actually reading the thread?

JLB

Robert Carneal USA wrote:
Ok, it seems to be working for me, though perhaps not in the way you are thinking. I am guessing you want **marriages list** to appear?

I did this:
Look for whom =  Marriage
Where to look = MRIN
How to look = Less than What to look for = 100

I got all the marriages from MRIN#1 to MRIN #99. However, this appears in the form of a individual list. To tag these marrages, do this:

Follow the directions above.
Click Options.
Click Advanced Tagging.
Tag all of them, and you have all the marriages under MRIN 100 tagged. You are tagging individuals who make up MRINs of less than 100.

Will this do what you want?

Robert

JLB wrote:
I was looking for a list based on "less than" .... (number)

JLB

Robert Carneal USA wrote:
Hmm, if I am following you, you are going to to "Detailed Search" selecting the following:
Look for whom =  Marriage
Where to look = MRIN
How to look = Equal to
What to look for = 55 (I used "55" but I am sure you used something else. - Robert)
This is working for me. Is this what you are doing?

Thanks.

Robert

JLB wrote:
No, I'm trying to do a search of MRIN's using Detailed Search. I , and another person, figure it's bugged.

JLB

Carl Cox wrote:
I am not able to do a detailed search for MRIN less
than 100.  It tells
me there are no such records.  Yes, there are...

I selected Marriage List, then clicked on the MRIN number. So I can see (and tag if I wish) those numbers. Is this what you would like to do?

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Buy Now <http://tinyurl.com/2b49et>

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et