Sherry,

I would expect that whatever scanning software is used, you should be able
to scan the entire flatbed as one image. You may need to 'discard' some of  the
individual selections it shows you in Preview mode and then stretch the
remaining dotted outline box to collect what you want.

Considering that it could be a collage, you could have many photos and they
don't all need to be regimented in rows and columns.

Mike

Michael J Method

family research  of: Method, Feehily, Fredrick, Herzog, tenEyck, Belsley

In a message dated 12/19/2007 11:18:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,