Thanks, that is what I thought, but wasn't sure.Peter Lagasse> Date: Sat, 29
Dec 2007 10:33:57 +0900> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sources> CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Hi
Peter,> > You need to save the source image to your computer and then attach it
> to the source in Legacy or the relevant event. People do this > differently
depending on how they want the output to look. I used to > attach to the source
and never include source images in reports as > most source images are
illegible when printed in reports as they are > too small - or at a larger
size, take up far too much room.> > Since access to digital images of sources
has grown, I now mostly > just save them, suitably named, to relevant folders.>
eg 1851 Census> with files named> 1851 surname firstname (of head or person of
interest) HO105 345 folio6 page10> and don't attach them at all. However, they
are quicker to access if > you do attach them.> > Cathy> > At 04:22 AM
29/12/2007, you wrote:> > >I have recently transfered my GEDCOM from
Ancestry.com to Legacy. > >The sources are mentioned on Legacy that I used for
information I > >have compiled on Ancestry.com but I can't see the copy of the
> >original. How do I see the original document of the source that I > >was
able to see on my Ancestry.com tree?> >Peter> > > > > Give Legacy as a Gift for
25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et> > Legacy User Group guidelines: >
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp> Archived messages: >
http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/> Online
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp> > >