Hi Gail,

But I agree with you. I think it would be marvellous to just have a specific source detail in the database once - though I think your drop down list idea would be unworkable as some Master Sources are used hundreds of times so how to access the specific source detail for further use is more difficult. Perhaps the Copy to Clipboard from an Assigned Sources screen would be the only practical way to reuse a specific source detail.

My point in changing the subject line was to focus on how you can correct source detail given the current way it is stored. I agree that with your example the task is virtually impossible with current abilities of Search and Replace.

Cathy