Instead of tagging pictures with some other program I just give them a
descriptive name like
"Mitzi-ArtWedding-01.jpg",
"Mitzi-ArtWedding-02.jpg",
"1986-Mitzi-in-Iowa.jpg"
"1986-Mitzi-in-Iowa.tif"
That way whether in Legacy or anywhere else I can instantly recognize the
picture, know if it is an original scan tif or a reduced size jpg. and only
process it once in the scanner and once in the conversion from tif to jpg.
Makes it pretty simple.

Art Seddon

You might want to try FotoTagger for labeling pictures. The URL is:
http://www.cogitum.com/

Google's Picasa2 is good for organizing & some editing. Did I mention the
price? FREE!
(That's my favorite part!)

You might have to copy & paste the URL for Fototagger. Can't seem to get it to
highlite!

Joyce in snowy Michigan!