Fred,
I see a few people have answered already, but here is a little more. There was
an article in the Sept. Legacy News about the videos:
http://legacynews.typepad.com/legacy_news/2007/09/index.html
(scroll down and you will find it)

You can also watch previews of them from the Legacy site:
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Videos.asp
The Legacy for Beginners is free to watch, the others give you a sample of what
is on them.

Nancy

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] While we are discussing add ons
> Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:02:50 -0500
>
> Hi Nancy,
>
> For me, your message was the first time I heard of 'training
> video's'. I learn very well with this media. May I ask that you share
> information as to the focus of these learning aids and sources to acquire
> same. Please? Thank you. FRED in PA

i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a
difference.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_Cause_Effect