Thanks G.C.  Do you keep all of your sources in Clooz, or just those that you
haven't incorporated into Legacy yet?  If Legacy can keep track of these
sources, even if they're not linked to any individuals or families or events,
then what does Clooz provide that Legacy does not?> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Clooz vs.
Heritage Collector vs. ... ? Which, if any, to use with Legacy?> Date: Thu, 3
Jan 2008 17:49:11 -0500> > I have been using Clooz for several years and have
found it to be a great> help. I use it mainly for Census data and for the
"other stuff and people"> found during research. > Many times there are
documents and people that you think may be relevant to> your research but you
are not sure. In this instance I will put them in> Clooz along with the source
for later.> Clooz has a template for just about anything you will run across.>
> Just my opinion,> > G.C. Oliver> (In currently frigid)> Athens, Ga., USA> >
________________________________> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> [mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Beau> Skinner> Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:50
AM> To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com> Subject: [LegacyUG] Clooz vs.
Heritage Collector vs. ... ? Which, if any, to> use with Legacy?> > > I'm
getting together the tools I need to start on a serious family genealogy>
project.> > I just purchased Legacy, and now I'm looking for the best software
to keep> all my source documents, photographs, etc., organized.> > So far I've
heard of Clooz and Heritage Collector as being good options (but> I've also
heard negative comments about them). What do you think of these?> Do you have
other suggestions? Thanks in advance.> > ________________________________> >
Your chance to win great prizes with TELUS and Windows Live Messenger for>
Mobile. Click here for more information!>
<http://www.telusmobility.com/on/wweb/instant_messaging.shtml> > > Legacy User
Group guidelines:> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp> Archived
messages:> http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/>
Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp> To