Clooz vs. Heritage Collector vs. ... ? Which, if any, to use with Legacy?>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 06:16:48 -0500> > Beau,> > All of my census data starts
out in Clooz. I will enter all of the> information contained on the target
family adding people as needed. If your> Clooz database is linked to Legacy,
you can add new people to your Legacy> database as you go.> With this
information in Clooz you can then print reports or create excel> spread sheets
by surname, county, state, year, etc.> > One way to look at it is that Clooz is
for keeping track and documenting> your research and Legacy is for the
conclusions reached during this> research. For example: My 4th Great
Grandmother's maiden name was McConnell> before marring my 4th Great
Grandfather John Scroggs. I have found a> McConnell family living in the same
North Carolina County so I will put the> information in Clooz for future
reference but I will not add them to Legacy> until I find a link.> > I hope
this helps. You can download the Clooz manual at>
http://www.clooz.com/pubs/clooz2onlinemanual.pdf for an in-depth look at> what