I know how to change the adoption status. My question is how to show the two
different last names. Do I have the same individual with two last names?

Charles

-------Original Message-------

From: Timothy K. Cox
Date: 1/5/2008 11:41:43 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Adoption Question

Additionally, See Help>Show Help Index...>Adoption Status for details on
setting each of the Parent's relationships (Biological, Adopted etc.).
Things like this are explained very well in the training video CDs. A
worthwhile investment for getting much more out of the program.

P.S. Please turn off the stationary and send messages as plain text. See:
Posted at the end of every message.
Thanks, Tim