I was relatively lucky on that one. I only had 4000 in my database and 2000 in my husband's :) :)

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 4:27 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] burial addresses on web pages

I've already changed a bazillion.  LOL!  I, just on a whim, tested out the
web page feature - actually, I just noticed there was an option to do so.
And that's when I discovered there wasn't an option to show the burial
addresses.

I really haven't entered facts in the events section.  As I said, I'm a new
convert from FTM and have spent my time "cleaning up" locations, etc.  I
wouldn't have thought of entering "cemetery" in the event section, as I
don't consider "cemetery" an event.  Guess I need to look outside the box on
that one.  I think of an event as something that occurs, not a place.  And
certainly not an occupation, as I found as an event option.

I'll get there one day - only 35000 more names to go!  :):)