Hi Peter,

The loss of the Help is probably because you haven't installed a recent version and you have a new Vista computer. Vista has stopped using an old Help format that the Legacy Help files used to be written in - so the Help has been recompiled into the newer format that is used by Vista.

The second query I think has been answered.
I am getting back to you - the heat has addled my brain :-(.

Cathy