This is one of the most helpful messages I've read since signing up for the
user group.  Thanks.  Now one for you?

I cannot figure out how to get rid of a duplicate in the "location"  section?
 It is in there three times, all but one is right.

In a message dated 1/9/2008 6:16:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,