In helping the person I created a few different
choices. Changing to your number, neither 55 nor '55'
got a result, but only 'no records'.
Used Equal, Not Equal Less, Great, Not Less, Not
Great. I have the current download 6.0.0.168.
I am at a loss, and so sent to support on the weekend.
My number of individuals is 24074. If you can help
sort this out, great. I

--- Robert Carneal USA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>