-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Hope
Bagot Bees
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:40 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Multiple marriages - more

Thanks Cathy and Ron.   I did, in fact, delete each child first and then
found, when unlinking the marriage (from the marriage list screen, not
the family view) that there were, apparently, no children to this rogue
marriage.  Actually one time when I did this, the programme crashed, so
I think there was some bug somewhere.
Now to try and reinstate the three missing children to the correct MRIN.
Elizabeth H

Cathy wrote:
Hi Elizabeth,
Don't delete the rogue parents if all the husbands have the same RIN
and all the wives have the same RIN. In this case you need to unlink
them in the marriages you want to get rid of.

That is, you may have the couple in more than once but more likely
they are linked more than once.

Cathy