Jim Smith wrote:
Help... Does anyone have a solution to my small problem?

I would like to enter a grand-daughter to an individual without adding a "blank" or "unnamed" daughter, into my database Any suggestions?

I have not been able to determine which of the possible six; three GG-Grandaunts or three Half-GG-Grandaunts was Sarah Jane Sutcliffe's mother, and I don't want to enter a "blank" individual. There are already 17 children entered in the database and I really don't want to enter a "blank" eighteenth. Is there a method in Legacy to enter an individual's grandchild, as sort of a "floater"?

Only as an unlinked individual not attached to anyone. To attach the person to a family requires parents, one of whom would have to be a child of the grand-parents.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry