Hi Valerie

I don't even look at the subject title half the time. When I saw "Could I have some comments" I just hit delete and never knew what it was about. Better way is making a short title like Cathy said and expand on it in the body.

Brian

Cathy wrote:
Hi Valerie,

You put a very long subject line which many people wouldn't see:
"It is always easier to split out a subgroup from a big file than it is to have to merge files, merge people,sources, etc. to get the subgroup you want."

It's better to quote in the body of your message and write a shorter subject line.