Hi John,

You've asked a hard one.
It's much easier to go the other way - from a location to the people using it.

You could get partially what you want by tagging the focus group and then viewing it the tagged group in the Name List/Search list and using the Print to choose relevant fields and print to csv file. I don't think you can get all Event places that way - or at least it would be tedious.

An easier way to get a list of all relevant locations is to export the Focus Group to a new Legacy file (don't forget to name it distinctively and/or delete it as soon as you've finished this process) and from the new file either Print the Master Location list using Print - Location List from the Options button on the Master Location Screen OR use the Location Report - which optionally gives which people are connected to each place and how. However neither of these can go directly to a text file. You can print direct or to PDF. I think you maybe able to print to a text file using other software like Paperless Printer.

Whether you can set up a query to do this in MS Access depends on how well you know Access. I couldn't but I don't know the query system.

Cathy